Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life's Rough.

Life gets really rough sometimes. I haven't really hard a lot of those times. But it's really rough right now. And for those who know me really well you know why. BUT! This song is seriously amazing, for some strange reason it has been seriously helping me. It's called "Your Hand in Mine" by Explosions in the Sky. It just happens to be the theme song to my all time favorite show, Friday Night Lights. Which is all I have been doing lately, if you haven't seen the series before you should seriously watch it!

LISTEN TO THIS AMAZING SONG!
(there are no lyrics so don't sit and wait for them to come)



2 comments:

  1. I hope you're ok, and its nice to see that a song is helping you feel better.
    My feel better song Hey Soul Sister by Train :)


    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song. Thanks for sharing it with us! Hope all is well with you. Loving your blog! New follower over here :)

    ReplyDelete